We rarely think about how many parasites live in our bodies-there are many videos on the Internet, and you can see all of this with your own eyes.
First of all, of course, worms (helminths). Before helminthiasis develops to a more serious stage, we may not even suspect the existence of worms. What is the dysfunction, discomfort and poor health of the gastrointestinal tract and other organs? Including ecology.
Why and when to clean the parasites in the body
Over the years, we have accumulated a lot of toxins and toxins in our body; parasites will also release a lot of toxins in our lives, slowly poisoning it.
Many people don't like to see a doctor, and even if they know the presence of worms, they prefer to clean themselves.
However, removing parasites from the body at home is not only an extremely important thing, it also requires a certain amount of knowledge.
Parasites, in addition to the well-known worms, also include various fungi, viruses, protozoa, etc. There are dozens and hundreds of species in number.
Worms do not necessarily live in the gastrointestinal tract; any organ, including the heart and brain, may become the location of many species.
Their life activities in the human body not only deprive them of some of the nutrients it provides for food, but also make them poisoned by toxins secreted by parasites.
The presence of parasites, especially worms, may be indicated by the following symptoms:
- Gastrointestinal dysfunction, accompanied by abdominal pain, nausea, and sometimes constipation and/or diarrhea;
- Sudden changes in weight (the most common direction is the direction of decrease, but sometimes overweight may appear), appetite increases or on the contrary, appetite decreases;
- Feeling of constant fatigue, weakness, sleepiness, and insomnia at the same time;
- Frequent headaches;
- Dysfunction of the liver and gallbladder;
- The level of hemoglobin in the blood drops until anemia;
- The manifestations of allergies, not noticed before, the most common is skin rash;
- Decrease immune defense.
However, as mentioned earlier, there are incredible types of worms. For effective treatment, it is necessary to find out the types of worms that are parasitic in the body.
This is impossible without laboratory tests, and they do not always give reliable results for the first time, so it is strongly recommended to pass the necessary tests several times before starting to clean the body.
It should not be forgotten that the most dangerous type of helminthiasis is characterized by asymptomatic course, and death can often be prevented if detected in time.
But even if helminthiasis does not threaten this deadly consequence, it can completely poison life, which means that it is necessary to get rid of it through any suitable method, medicine or home remedy.
Where to start? First, go to the doctor and pass his prescribed test. Secondly, it is not only necessary to clean the body itself, but also to clean the surrounding space, because worm eggs can enter from dusty carpets, floor coverings, sheets, furniture surfaces, etc. And stay vigorous for a long time at home.
- Pay special attention to personal hygiene measures;
- Carry out sufficient heat treatment on foods such as meat and fish, and clean vegetables and fruits appropriately;
- Carry out worms in pets regularly.
Of course, these are not all measures to prevent helminthiasis, but even these measures can help reduce the risk of recharging.
Body cleansing method
Almost no one can say with certainty what is the best cleaning, especially at home.
Drugs work faster. Many of these drugs are usually taken once and usually repeated after two weeks, but don't forget their contraindications and side effects.
The treatment of folk remedies is usually a course of treatment, from one to several weeks, but is more gentle.
Before choosing a method to remove internal parasites at home, it is recommended that you be familiar with the formula, dosage regimen, possible contraindications, and choose the most effective method for the specific type of helminthiasis that has been diagnosed on you or your loved one.
Please note that some products are not suitable for children. In addition, it is necessary to figure out the exact dosage and dosage regimen, and do not change it at will.
If an individual is found to be intolerant to any remedy, he must stop the treatment and choose another treatment.
According to Semenova, an excellent comment on removing the body from parasites. On this basis, she developed her own method of comprehensively cleaning parasites, including several aspects, including proper nutrition to eliminate toxins, and deprive parasites of their beneficial nutrient media. These nutrient media are made of candies and baked goods. And other products.
For effective cleaning, it is best to switch to a vegetarian diet with a lot of liquid (at least 2 liters of water per day).
When the type of helminthiasis is accurately diagnosed, the anti-parasitic procedure must be repeated after a period of time, depending on the life cycle of the particular parasite.
He will usually die himself, but his larvae and eggs will stay in the body and will develop into adults even after being dewormed.
Therefore, the course must be repeated several times at intervals of 18-20 days: for example, pinworms-twice, roundworms and whipworms-four times.
Currently, there are many antiparasitic drugs: some of them are effective against certain types of worms, such as roundworms or tapeworms or flukes, while others have a wide range of effects.
This is certainly not a complete list. In addition, many drugs have child analogues in appropriate doses.
However, it should be understood that due to the more or less inherent toxicity of drugs, the effectiveness of the effects will inevitably have a negative impact on the body.
Therefore, in order to minimize the consequences of helminthiasis itself and drug treatment, treatment is usually carried out in three phases: the preparation phase, the actual deworming phase, and the recovery phase.
Combination therapies include methods to prevent poisoning caused by massive deaths of parasites; they also help to overcome the negative effects of parasites on the body.
Popular folk remedies
In order to eliminate parasites at home, many folk remedies are used, mainly foods and herbs with burning, bitter, and spicy flavors, which is what worms simply cannot tolerate. This is the basis of their cleaning effect.
garlic. . .
- For the enema, pass a few cloves of garlic through a squeezer, pour a cup of warm water, hold on overnight, and then tighten and enema in the morning. Repeat within 5 days.
- Mix 0. 25 cups of ground horseradish and chopped garlic, pour 1 liter of water, and hold for 10 days. Take 1 tablespoon half an hour before meals. Lake × 3 pages. in one day.
- Dilute 12 drops of freshly squeezed garlic juice in 200 ml of warm milk, and then take 3 r. in one day. The course is 7 days.
- Insert the peeled garlic clove into the anus at night and take it out in the morning.
Herbs (wormwood, tansy, cloves, etc. ).
- Mix dried chopped herbs: wormwood (30 g), clove (50 g) and tansy (100 g). Take it half an hour before meals as planned: 1 teaspoon once on the first day, 1 teaspoon twice on the second day, and 1 teaspoon three times a day from the third day onwards. With slides.
- 2 tablespoons. The lake pours dried tansy flowers into boiling water (1 liter), sticks, filters and takes 0. 5 tablespoon before meals. × 3 pages. in one day.
soda. . .
Pour 30 grams of baking soda into 800 milliliters of water and dissolve completely. First, make a cleansing enema with 2 liters of boiled water, then add soda water, try to delay bowel movements for at least half an hour.
After defecation, clean the enema again with clean water. Repeat this procedure 7-8 times every other day.
With cognac and castor oil. . .
Mix 50 ml of cognac and castor oil (one intake) and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning for 2-3 days. It is recommended to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
Clean the liver with olive oil and lemon juice. . .
Prepare 200 milliliters of olive oil (heated) and 200 milliliters of juice squeezed from ripe lemons. Before going to bed, put a heating pad on the liver and drink oil and juice every 15 minutes. In the morning, stagnant bile and many other harmful substances will be excreted with feces.
(Note: The effects of the drugs currently provided are milder. )
Cleaning the body of the parasite, even at home, will bring pressure to him anyway, especially because the toxins released by the massive death of the worm will increase.
Therefore, she has many contraindications:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- There are chronic diseases of the digestive system, cardiovascular system, genitourinary system and endocrine system;
- Temporary contraindications-influenza and ARVI.
Even if you do not suffer from these diseases, if you can use folk remedies to cleanse your body, you need to consult your doctor.